What Kind of Doctor Should I See for Sexual Problems?

What Kind of Doctor Should I See for Sexual Problems?

Both women can benefit from seeing a professional about their sexual problems. In fact, it’s just about necessary to seek professional care for problems like that, as they can cause or contribute to sexual health and relationship issues. And on top of that, some sexual problems are caused by underlying issues like low hormone/testosterone levels which have other symptoms and complications. But what kind of doctor should you see for sexual problems? Read on to find out and learn about how we can help here at StudioEros.

What Kind of Doctor Should I See for Sexual Problems?
What Kind of Doctor Should I See for Sexual Problems?

Can my physician help me with sexual problems?

Your primary care physician can definitely help, yes, but only so much. Your physician is already familiar with your health history, so he or she could provide some insight into what could be causing your sexual health problems, but sexual health specialists can get access to this information if you give them permission. A physician can perform a basic physical, order tests, and refer you to a specialist.

So what kind of doctor should I see for sexual problems?

Your physician might refer you to see a specialist, or you can just come see one here at StudioEros! Depending on your sex and personal needs, you may want to see a doctor who specializes in obstetrics, gynecology, urology, and/or cosmetic surgery. Here at StudioEros, this doctor and specialist is Dr. Mark X. Lowney. He is fully capable of helping either sex with their sexual problems, including erectile dysfunction or problems caused by low hormones. The doctor can help you in a number of ways, such as by providing:

  • Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy for men or women
  • Extracorporeal shock wave therapy for pain management
  • IV therapy
  • O-Shots for women (the “orgasm shot”)
  • Geneveve vaginal rejuvenation for women (by Viveve)
  • ThermiVa vaginal rejuvenation treatments for women
  • Testosterone replacement therapy for men
  • Gainswave therapy for men (to treat ED, or erectile dysfunction)
  • P-Shots for ED
  • And other treatments

Not only can the doctor treat the sexual health symptoms you’re having, such as ED, he can also help to identify the cause, such as low testosterone. And by treating the cause of your problems, the doctor may even relieve other symptoms associated with your condition, such as certain mental health problems.

Who is Dr. Lowney MD?

The doctor is a fully capable physician who’s board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology, as well as cosmetic surgery. He’s also a urologist who can help men just as capably as he can help women. Dr. Lowney is a diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery and a fellow of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is also the president of Highland Obstetrics and Gynecology Inc, as well as the founder of Advanced Body Sculpting of New England.

You can have great confidence in the doctor’s capabilities, and you can read more about them on his web page. He is more than capable of helping you with your sexual problems, no matter your sex or what those problems are. To find out for yourself just what the doctor can do for you, contact us today here at StudioEros in Fall River, MA. Our sexual wellness clinic is located at 484 Highland Ave, Fall River, MA 02720, and you can call us anytime during standard work hours. At that number, you can book an appointment or consultation with us, or you can book with us online, if you like. We’d be happy to hear from you for any reason, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you believe we can help you here at StudioEros!