What is the Most Effective Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction?
It can be difficult for a man to deal with ED (erectile dysfunction), or even to discuss it with anyone. However, it’s necessary to talk about it with a professional and treat it, as ED can contribute to sexual health and relationship issues, and the cause of ED may contribute to other health issues too. There are professionals who understand and can treat ED, and you’ll find them here at StudioEros in Fall River, MA. Let’s take a look at some of the most effective treatments for ED and if you might benefit from one of them.
How do you know whether you have ED?
Some men experience early signs of ED, and these signs might also indicate other underlying health issues. Some of these signs could be:
- Not thinking about sexual activity as often as you used to
- Suffering side effects of a new medication, and one of the possible side effects is ED
- Difficulty getting and/or maintaining an erection
- Psychological problems that accompany any of the above signs
There are different possible causes of ED, and there are different symptoms that may accompany each cause. However, the major symptoms of ED tend to be:
- Reduced desire for sexual activity
- The inability to get a healthy erection
- The inability to maintain a healthy erection
If a man is experiencing any of these issues or a combination of them, then he likely has ED. Professional diagnosis and treatment can help uncover the underlying cause of the particular case.
What causes ED?
It can be difficult to determine the cause of a particular case of ED unless you have professional diagnosis. Also, different causes will require different approaches and methods of treatment. Some of the most common causes of and contributors to ED are:
- Issues with heart health
- High cholesterol or high blood pressure
- Penile scarring
- Arteriosclerosis, which is restricted blood flow
- Antidepressants or other medications with associated side effects
- Low levels of testosterone
The good news is that these issues can be addressed professionally. In fact, ED is curable in many cases! This does depend on the patient and his particular case of ED, but it’s true that many men can be cured, and others can have their symptoms eased and managed. There are multiple treatment options available, and you’ll find them here at StudioEros.
So what is the most effective treatment for erectile dysfunction?
The most effective treatment for ED is the one that addresses the cause of your particular case of ED. Often, this isn’t Viagra or an herbal supplement; instead, the best treatments can be:
- GAINSWave which is an FDA-cleared and noninvasive method that treats ED using pulse waves
- Testosterone replacement therapy which is an FDA-approved treatment for ED and a treatment for low testosterone levels
- P-Shots for men who have ED due to surgery, drug side effects, vascular disease, or prostate issues
Those treatments tend to be the ones that work for our patients here at StudioEros, and one of them may work just as well for you too. The way to find out is to book a simple consultation with us here at StudioEros. We’ll help you understand the cause of your ED, and we’ll be able to treat it effectively so you can get back to the lifestyle you’ve been missing.
Our wellness clinic is located over at 484 Highland Ave, Fall River, MA 02720, and you can contact us during standard work hours at (508) 593-7771. You can book an appointment/consultation with us at that number, or you can book an appointment with us online, if you prefer. We hope to hear from you soon!