Press Kit from StudioEros Women & Men’s Anti-Aging, Regenerative Medicine and Sexual Wellness Clinic
Mark X. Lowney, MD and StudioEros Corporation supports each clinic within the network to offer each patient an individualized care plan incorporating the most avant-garde procedures and highest standard of care utilizing holistic and conventional treatments so patients can reach their best state of health.
Questions? Contact us online or phone (508) 593-7771 to learn more.
Visit our StudioEros Fall River MA medical clinic location at 484 Highland Ave Fall River, MA 02720 near Charlton Memorial Hospital. We are only a short drive from New Bedford, Rhode Island and Boston.
The StudioEros Group specializes in operating clinics providing state-of-the-art Anti-Aging, Regenerative Medicine and Sexual Wellness treatments using technology to enhance the quality of life for aging male & female patients.
StudioEros Inc. is a Massachusetts Corporation specifically established to open clinics in high demand areas throughout the USA and overseas, using established and proven protocols/procedures.
Company Background: Mark X. Lowney, MD brings over 25 years of medical expertise in diagnosing and treating medical and hormonal conditions that arise from an imbalance of the body’s natural systems as a result of aging. With new breakthroughs in technology, Dr. Lowney has shown to enhance the lives of men and women seeking longer and healthier lives both cognitively and physically.
The Mission – support each clinic within the network and offer each patient an individualized care plan incorporating the most avant-garde procedures and highest standard of care utilizing holistic and conventional treatments to reach their best state of health.
“We consider there to be no reason to let age be a determining factor in how one looks and feels. While there are certain facts about aging that may be unavoidable, there is no reason to give up and miss out on multiple opportunities that life will continue to offer.”- Dr. Mark X. Lowney.
The key is to help our clients find a perfect balance that will enhance their quality of life with our holistic approach to treatment. To achieve this, StudioEros offers an integrated medical practice that provides a variety of health and wellness services by combining a modernized approach to Western Medicine with complementary therapies, while maintaining an emphasis on the body’s natural healing abilities.
Dr. Lowney and his company bring over 50 years of medical expertise by examining, diagnosing, and treating various medical and hormonal conditions that arise from an imbalance of the body’s natural systems as well as performing over thousands of major and minor anti-aging procedures. By use of our “inside-out” approach our ultimate vision is to begin to have our patients not only live and function the way they want, longer, but better as well.
The fact sheet,
Responding to Market Demand:
The market is being driven by the Baby Boomers (1945-1960) who are willing to go outside current insurance controlled medical care to obtain high-level, specialized services in the area of Anti-aging & Regenerative Treatments along with enhancing Sexual Wellness. More people than ever now view wellness as a critical part of their health care strategy, and this provides the incentive for StudioEros to establish these lucrative, specialized clinics.
The advances being made in the area of Regenerative Medicine are game changing and provide an opportunity for the practitioner to offer solutions to patients, who previously thought their conditions were beyond repair. These technology breakthroughs are central to the StudioEros approach. The new challenge for the 21st century is the preservation of health for a happier old age. 80 years old is now the new 60. StudioEros’s products and therapies allow their aging clients to experience a better quality of life and maintain their wellness, achieving a state of physical, emotional, mental and social wellbeing in relation to sexuality.
- The number of Americans ages 65 and older is projected to double to 96 million by 2060;
- A growing number of GenXers are willing to take specific measures to preserve their youth and have high expectations for a long life;
- The global hormone replacement therapy market is expected to grow over 8.2% between the years 2014 and 2021 from rising incidences of hormone imbalance disorders and increasing geometric and the neonatal population
- 6,000 women reach menopause daily (American Congress of OBGYN);
- Currently, 34 Million men struggle with Erectile Dysfunction. The number is expected to double;
- As part of the natural aging process, testosterone decreases about 10% every decade after men reach the age of 30 yrs.
Biographies – Management Team
Mark X. Lowney, MD – Chairman/CEO
Dr. Mark X. Lowney is the first and only physician in New England who is double board certified in both Obstetrics and Gynecology as well as Cosmetic Surgery. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery and a Fellow of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is the founder of Advanced Body Sculpting of New England and President of Highland Obstetrics and Gynecology, Inc., both located at 484 Highland Avenue in Fall River, Massachusetts. Dr. Mark Lowney received his doctorate in medicine at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine and completed his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the Brown University-affiliated Woman and Infant’s Hospital of Rhode Island. He graduated magna cum laude from Boston College, where he received a Bachelor of Science in biology. Dr. Mark Lowney has been in private practice since 1993 specializing in obstetrics and advanced, minimally invasive gynecological surgery, including DaVinci Robotic laparoscopic total hysterectomies and single site laparoscopic surgery.
Dr. Mark Lowney was the first gynecologist in Massachusetts to perform Her Option Cryoablation, Novasure, Thermachoice, and HTA endometrial ablation as well as hysteroscopy Essure tubal occlusion in the office setting under local anesthesia. His practice serves as a national training center for these techniques. Dr. Lowney is also an expert in female urinary incontinence surgery having trained under world-renowned pelvic reconstructive surgeons, Dr. David Nichols and Dr. Stephen Young. He offers transvaginal (TVT), transobturator (TOT) and MiniArc urethral suspension surgery as well as pelvic reconstructive surgery for uterine prolapse, cystocele, rectocele, and enterocele defects. Dr. Lowney was the first gynecologist in Fall River to offer InTone pelvic muscle therapy for stress and urge incontinence. He is also an expert in bio-identical hormone balancing and is one of the only physicians in Massachusetts offering transdermal pellet therapy, a more convenient way to replace hormones to perimenopausal and postmenopausal women having completed extensive training with world famous Dr Neal Rouzier.
Since 2003, Dr. Mark Lowney has been training with world famous cosmetic and cosmetic surgeons including Dr. Angelo Cuzalina, past President of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and American Board of Cosmetic Surgery; Dr. Ted Eisenberg, inventor of the Staple First Mastopexy technique; Dr Adam Ostrzenski. Professor of the Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Gynecology; Dr. Bruce Katz, pioneer of SmartLipo liposuction, Dr. John Millard, pioneer of Vaser LipoSelection; Dr. Ralph Zipper, President and Founder of The American Board of Aesthetic Gynecology and inventor of the GynePulse Incision less Vaginal Rejuvenation technique, and Dr. Marco Pelosi, founder of The International Society of Cosmetogynecology. Dr Lowney has also trained with Dr Charles Runels, the founder of the “O-Shot” and “Vampire Face Lift” using platelet rich plasma and is one of the first surgeons to combine the O-Shot with FemiLift Vaginal Rejuvenation to alleviate stress urinary incontinence and improve female sexual function.
Dr. Mark Lowney was one of the first board certified cosmetic surgeons in Massachusetts to offer some of the most advanced body contouring procedures including SmartLipo Laser and Vaser LipoSelection lipoplasty. By combining these state-of-the-art techniques with power assisted micro-cannula liposuction, Dr. Lowney is able to remove unwanted fat and tighten loose skin from most body areas with less downtime and side effects from traditional liposuction. He also offers Standard, lipo-abdominoplasties (Avelar), and mini-abdominoplasties (tummy tucks), autologous fat transfer to breasts and buttocks (aka Brazilian Butt Lift), sub muscular and sub glandular saline and silicone breast augmentation, breast lifts (mastopexies), brachioplasties, medial thigh lifts, labiamajoraplasties, labiaminoraplasties, clitoral hoodoplasties, and standard as well as GynePulse incision-less vaginal rejuvenation . Dr Lowney also performs and is a national trainer for FemiLift Vaginal Rejuvenation as well as for the O-Shot and The Vampire Face-lift performed utilizing the patient’s own PRP (platelet rich plasma).
Dr. Mark Lowney also performs minimally invasive facial cosmetic treatments including Botox, Xeomin, Juvaderm, Restylane, Radiesse, and Sculptra facial rejuvenation, Melanage and Obaji chemical peels, Pelluve skin tightening, Sciton laser resurfacing, laser hair removal, caesarian section and abdominal scar revision, and a medically supervised HCG weight loss program.
Dr. Mark Lowney is a board member of American Association of Cosmetic Surgery, International Society of Cosmetogynecology, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and American Board of Aesthetic Gynecology. He is a devoted husband and father of 5 children who enjoys third world medicine as a volunteer for The Haitian Health Foundation, a charitable outreach serving the poor in Jeremie, Haiti, founded over 30 years ago by his father, Dr. Jeremiah J. Lowney and Mother Teresa of Calcutta.
Zachary Lowney – President & Co-Founder
Previously Zach served as Vice President of Harrison + Pike, a unique jewelry start-up. From 2016, he joined as Director of Business Development and Operations at Advanced Body Sculpting of New England since 2016. Upon conducting market research, Zach identified and recommended the opportunity to separate the cosmetic surgery practice from the non-invasive Anti-Aging, and Sexual Wellness segments of the operation. He envisioned the formation of StudioEros with the potential for national and international expansion, StudioEros was established as a separate corporation and Zach developed the core branding strategy, the blueprint for the corporate structure and its operations, and a marketing approach that would position the company as a leader in the Anti-Aging, Regenerative Medicine and Sexual Wellness arena.
Aziz Karsan, ACA, CA – COO/CFO
A Chartered Accountant, formerly with KPMG, Aziz Karsan brings extensive experience in start-up and fast-growth innovative organizations in a variety of industry sectors. As President and COO of a VR Business Brokers, he expanded the operations internationally to over 320 offices prior to its divestiture. In 1999, he co-founded Night Nurse LLC, specializing in delivery of reliable triage services for the medical community, which now in its 20th year is serving over 3,000 private practice physicians, clinics, hospitals, and educational institutions — throughout the United States. Aziz has a penchant for bringing life to a project through an organized process focused on delivery of the best of class services and expectations, creating a path not previously explored.
Robert S. Harris, PhD – VP Systems & Organizational Development
A graduate of the University of Rhode Island, Robert Harris received his doctorate in psychology in 1985. Over the course of more than three decades, he has worked with variety of organizations, both private and public, serving children and adults with a range of medical diagnoses. As a senior administrator, Dr. Harris has developed new programs, expanded existing programs, and reorganized and revitalized struggling programs. Emphasizing best practice clinical standards, a strong organizational infrastructure, quality control and regulatory compliance, Dr. Harris has successfully led program efforts to achieve and maintain state, national and international licensing and accreditation standards.
In his new role, Dr. Harris is responsible for working ongoing with the anchor practice and with new practices during the startup phase and ongoing to ensure that all aspects of new clinics align with the StudioEros model in mission, goals, language and practices. Working with the anchor practice and new offices, Dr. Harris will ensure that on boarding and operational procedures provide training, infrastructure, data management and quality controls. Dr. Harris will function as a critical team member in ensuring the company’s growth and expansion.
- A key component of the StudioEros business model is the framework of its corporate structure. While a group of decisions are left to the clinic venture partners, all back-of-the-house support systems, procedures and protocols come from its affiliate, StudioEros Support Corp. providing “behind-the-scenes” support to all clinics in the network. These support services generate revenues for the Support Corp. exponentially, as new clinics are added to the StudioEros network.
- StudioEros provides essentially a “turn-key” management style business system. The StudioEros business model is reliant on actual, evidence-based and proven treatment results and market demand; thus, lending credibility and possibility to the defined joint venture objectives Just as each clinic is focused on providing exemplary patient services, the Support Corp, as well as providing back-of-the-office support, is also be engaged in research and development and support the advancement of new technologies and services, training and marketing these offerings under the StudioEros brand.
- This innovative business model is structured to permit the Clinic owners to focus more narrowly on development of the product and service-line in each geographic market. Meanwhile, standardizing and centralizing the out-of-the-house functions will make support costs and expenses significantly more affordable, particularly through volume purchasing, thus eliminating the need for each individual clinic to carry its own weight of business overhead.
This consists of delivering specific types of cells or cell products to diseased tissues or organs where they will ultimately restore tissue and organ function. StudioEros achieves this with:
- Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, perfectly matching an individual patient’s body, a natural alternative to synthetic hormone replacement therapies;
- GAINSWave procedure, using pulse waves to breakup plaque formation in blood vessels and stimulate the growth of new blood vessels in the penis, allowing for stronger, harder and more sustainable erections, naturally without use of pharmaceutical medications;
- THERMiVa Treatment, the only non-invasive solution to treat BOTH vaginal and valvar laxity and dryness, by utilizing radio frequency heating to rejuvenate collagen, increase moisture and improve blood supply and increase sensation to these tissues important for sexual function and bladder control;
- The O-Shot, a noninvasive treatment that aims to alleviate female sexual dysfunction by extracting PRP, or platelet-rich plasma, from a woman’s own blood and injecting it directly into the vaginal area.
- The P-Shot is a non-surgical solution to provide natural sexual enhancement and achieving enhanced sexual function This procedure utilizes growth factors extracted from a sample of man’s own blood (PRP), stimulating new tissue growth within the penis.
Dr. Mark X. Lowney – Chairman/CEO
Aziz Karsan – COO/CFO