Erectile Dysfunction Doctors Near Somerset, MA
You might be experiencing ED and asking yourself whether you should talk to a professional about it. You really should, as the condition can complicate your health and possibly your relationship. Here at Studio Eros, you’ll be able to talk to an ED doctor and get treated so you can experience life as healthily as you used to. Contact us today to speak with one of our erectile dysfunction doctors near Somerset, MA!
How can I tell if I have ED?
Many men experience early warning signs and symptoms of ED (erectile dysfunction). These signs and symptoms may be indicative of ED and/or an underlying health issue, so it’s definitely important to get professional care. You might be:
- Thinking less about sexual activity than you used to
- Suffering side effects of a new medication, and one of the possible side effects is ED
- Having trouble getting or maintaining a healthy erection
- Having some psychological issues that accompany any of the other issues above
Since there are different potential causes of ED, there can be different symptoms for patients, but generally, a patient will have a reduced desire for sexual activity and/or difficulty getting or maintaining a healthy erection. If you’re suffering from these symptoms, then the issue is ED.
Why do men get ED?
Professional diagnosis of ED is necessary, as there could be any one of many different causes. Also, different causes require different treatments. Some of the more common causes of or contributors to ED are:
- A low level of testosterone in the body
- Heart health complications
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Scarring of the penis
- Restricted blood flow, known professionally as arteriosclerosis
- Certain medications, like some antidepressants, that have ED as a potential side effect
Can ED be cured?
In many cases, yes, ED can be cured! This does depend on the patient, his particular case of ED, and its cause. But many patients can be cured of their ED, and other patients can have their symptoms significantly or greatly reduced. There are different treatments available, and our professionals at Studio Eros can provide some of the most effective ones.
How do doctors cure ED?
To address a case of ED, its underlying cause should be professionally addressed, and treatments like Viagra or herbal supplements won’t necessarily address an underlying cause. Also, many supplements aren’t regulated. You should consider FDA- and doctor-approved treatments to ensure your safety. Some of the most effective and safest treatments are:
- GAINSWave – FDA-cleared and noninvasive; uses pulse waves in the treatment of ED
- Testosterone replacement therapy – FDA-approved; addresses low testosterone, one of the main causes of ED
- P-Shots – For men who have ED due to surgery, the side effects of drugs, vascular disease, or problems with their prostate
- And others
Our doctors at Studio Eros provide these treatments!
Do you have erectile dysfunction doctors near Somerset, MA?
Yes, we do! Studio Eros has ED doctors near you. We’re located at 484 Highland Ave, Fall River, MA 02720, and you can reach us during standard work hours. We invite you to book a consultation with us at our clinic! You can call us to book with us, or you can book your appointment online. Your consultation will be simple and straightforward, and you can expect us to help you find a solution to the actual cause of your ED, not just its symptoms. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you believe we can help you.
We look forward to seeing you and helping you get back to a healthy sex life and a healthy life in general!